Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Horton Hears a Who Party!!!




I wanted guests to think that they had stepped into the pages of a Dr Seuss book, but, decorations weren't easy to come by so I had to get creative!  I ransacked many of the local furniture stores' cardboard bins, to find large pieces of cardboard, which I used to create the characters from the book.  It turns out that it was a very simple and I think successful way to create just the look I was going for!













Horton Ears












2 comments:

  1. Christine McKinnon FraserNovember 22, 2011 at 5:13 AM

    It was the sweetest, most creative Birthday Party and we were so glad to be a part of it Angie!! You are leaving your daughter with the most amazing memories she will hold on to all of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great birthday theme! You are a creative genius Angie!

    ReplyDelete