Sunday, June 12, 2011

A New Designer on Board!



I love getting my daughter's worksheets home from school, not to see how well she's writing her name or able to recognize a pattern...don't worry, all of those abilities still amaze me, but it's all the drawings on the reverse side of her worksheets that I REALLY look forward to seeing!
She seems to be going through a bit of a monster phase in her drawing and when this monster came home last week, I fell in love! It also gave me an idea...why not try to bring her imagination to life?
I thought it turned out pretty good but Sophia? Well lets just say that the look on her face said it all!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Angie! I saw similar work done by an artist in BC. She uses all kinds of medium to duplicate children's drawings. I can't seem to find the link!
    You might have something here, for the local peeps!

    :)

    ReplyDelete